- The gateway to Tanzania´s northern safari circuit. Gran Meliá Arusha is in the centre of this important diplomatic and travel hub
- Its ideal location makes it the perfect base for discovering the untamed natural beauty of Tanzania on safari
- With world-renowned chef Sanjeev Kapoor at the helm, our Yellow Chilli restaurant offers the most authentic taste of India. 2 additional restaurants ensure there is a dish to suit every taste
- Experience luxury like never before with our modern, fresh and comfortable rooms and our exclusive RedLevel service. Feel like a VIP
- Fitness or relaxation? With our tranquil spa and heated pool, 24-hour gym and 1.5km running track, the choice is all yours
- Our Business Lounge and state-of-the-art conference centre makes Gran Meliá Arusha the perfect host for your next business event
An oasis within Arusha set out on 18 acres of beautiful landscaped coffee and tea plantations. Spectacular views of Mount Meru. A river runs through the property and there are several natural springs. A herb and vegetable garden hidden between the plantations. A state-of-the-art conference centre, ideal for business groups. Pamper yourself in our beautiful spa or relax in our heated outdoor pool where you will feel totally rejuvenated and ready for your once-in-a-lifetime safari experience.
The rooms provide spectacular views over Mount Meru or Arusha City. All the bedrooms have been designed to capture the diversity and energy of local Tanzanian tribes and the rich colours of the coffee plantations. Bedrooms are equipped with private balconies, 65-inch TVs, air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi.