- In the heart of Serengeti National Park, 15,000 km2 of pure nature with the greatest concentration of wildlife on the continent
- Overlooking the River Mbalageti valley. 36 km (50 minutes) from Serorena airport and 335 km from Arusha and access to Kenya and Lake Victoria
- Take advantage of our premium all-inclusive package, which includes three daily meals and a selection of drinks, as well as an incredible half-day safari trip
- Elegant rooms and suites inspired by local Masai traditions with colonial details and terraces that offer breath-taking views
- Magnificent facilities made from sustainable architectural materials, offering pool, gym, spa, Kids&Co and meeting rooms equipped with the latest technology
- The experience of discovering the world’s most sensual continent through an extraordinary fusion of international cuisine and local flavours
The spectacular rooms and suites at the Meliá Serengeti Lodge blend an elegant and contemporary design with influences from the traditional Masai culture and classic colonial details. All the rooms have been decorated in soft warm tones using natural materials that create a peaceful and placid atmosphere with views of the valley below. The doors and windows close with special screens that stop insects from entering yet allowing you to discover the magical sounds of the Serengeti nights.