MORU KOPJ ES
This Luxury Camp is ideally located within Central Seronera area of the famous Serengeti National Park in Tanzania around the vicinity of the famous Moru Kopjes and Lake Magadi, is,perched between the Rongai Hills & Nyaroboro Hills, a few meters away from the banks of the Mbalageti / Seronera River having an abundant variety of resident wildlife (including all the Big 5) as well as a Hippo Pool located only a few meters away from the camp. Due to the Campsite’s ideal location, the great spectacle of the world-famous Annual Migration can be witnessed almost as dose as to the camp’s doorsteps — since the site lies along one of the main migratory corridors/routes, which the wildebeest use during their Great Migration going to and fro the North and South of the Serengeti., A large variety of Predators are also attracted around the site due to the year-around availability of both Prey and Water from the nearby river to which animals are drawn to since the river does not dry even during dry seasons. The Camp is tastefully decorated with all the amenities one would expect in a 5 Star Luxury Camp. All the 20 Luxury Tents are unsuited with Flushing Toilets & Pressurized Running Showers with 24 hour Power supply. The Rooms and the Guest areas have been specifically designed to offer the Guests an optimum 180-degree view while on their bed or while enjoying their meal or drinks and to bring them as dose to the nature as possible from the covered verandas. These stunning views embrace the sparsely spaced Acacia Tortillas Trees with the abundance of animals in the vicinity making the experience awe-inspiring. The evenings can be enjoyed sitting around the fireplace while exchanging the day’s adventures with other guests sipping cocktails or having meals at our Maasai Boma, where the background music is nature’s unique sounds mostly dominated by the lions roaring as if in celebration to welcome you. The Camp is conveniently located approximately 11 minutes drive from the Seronera Airstrip and all the essential roads/routes for Game Drives in and around Seronera are easily accessible from the Campsite – making it very suitable and easy for viewing an extensive array of Wildlife and nearby attractions the Serengeti has to offer.
Guest Sleeper Tents Variety:
• 14 Double Tent Rooms – 45 sqm each • 04 Twin Tent Rooms – 45 sqm each • 01 Family Tent (Interconnected) – 105 sqm • All Tents having uninterrupted Panaromic views Bed & Tent Sizes: • Double bed – 2000mm x 2000mm • Twin beds – 1200mm x 2000mm
• In between Rongai/Nyaroboro Hills & Moru Kopjes on the Mbalageti/Seronera River • 25 kms from Seronera Airstrip • 42kms from Naabi Hill Gate • 300 kms from Arusha
• En- Suite Toilet & Shower with nature views • Ultra Luxury Memory Foam Beds • Extra Spacious Private Verandah & Viewing Deck • Hair Dryer (Upon guest request)
• In-Room Safes • Tea/Coffee making facility • Hair Dryer (Upon guest request) • 2-way Radios • Floor Standing Fan • 24 Hour power from invertors • Backup power through generator • Rechargeable Torch • Solar water heater • Pressurized running Showers • Mosquito Repelent
• Laundry Service • Spa • Lounge • Boutique Shop • Books Library • Board Games • Driver guide accommodation • Wifi Internet
• Fully fledged bar (110sqm)
• Spacious dining tent (110sqm)
• Masai Cultural lessons • Story Telling Around Fireplace • Swahili Lessons • Star Gazing • Boma Dinner • *Private Dinner at Tent Deck • *Breakfast in Bed • *Breakfast at Tent Deck • *Bush Breakfast • Bush Lunch • Full Day Game Drive • Half Day Game Drive • Lake Magadi / Moru Kopjes Excursion • Balloon Safaris.
(*Recommended for Honeymooners)