This particular camp is located 17km from Seroriera HQ / Airstrip, and lies right in the heart of central Serengeti. The spectacular and secluded location of this camp boasts all year round game which choose to graze around the camp due to its lagoon type contoured landscape, where the camps is surrounded on three sides by water catchments. There are also large acacia trees spread sparingly across the camp which adds on to create a tranquil feel of the camp and also helps provide natural shading assisting to keep cool the tents during the hot summer months.
The Northern side of the camp overlooks the vast and beautiful Serengeti plains with visibility of the Kopjes Hills which are the preferred surroundings for the large prides of resident lions, who don’t have to go through much effort to find their prey due to the game always found around the water catchments surrounding the camp. Another unique feature this camp site offers is the passing of the migration right through the Camp which adds onto the excitement of being able to see the wild life through the comfort of sitting in your plush rooms or the guest areas. The guest facilities have Been thoughtfully placed where one can also enjoy a spa session after a strenuous day on safari. The Ole Semi Luxury Camp — Turner Springs consists of 20 Luxury Guest Tents that are set out and specially designed with maximum guest privacy in mind. it’s unique tent designs will be able to offer in excess of 180 degree of clear views from ones bed, creating a feeling of the tent room being out in the open, whilst still providing a sense of privacy, security and comfort to the guests. The camp boasts fine dining experiences, luxurious and comfortable beddings and furnishings, personalized and butler services if required, apart from a wide range of extensive features.
Guest Sleeper Tents Variety:
• 14 Double Tent Rooms – 45 sqm each • 04 Twin Tent Rooms – 45 sqm each • 01 Family Tent (Interconnected) – 105 sqm • Tents having uninterrupted Panoramic views
Bed & Tent Sizes:
• Double bed – 2000mm x 2000mm • Twin beds – 1200mm x 2000mm
• Set in Turner Springs area in the Heart of Serengeti near Ngare Nanyuki River • 17 kms from Seronera Airstrip • 64 kms from Naabi Hill Gate • 318 kms from Arusha
En- Suite Toilet & Shower with Nature views Ultra Luxury Memory Foam Beds Extra Spacious Private Verandah & Viewing Deck.
• In-Room Safes • Tea/Coffee making facility • Hair Dryer (Upon guest request) • 2-way Radios • Floor Standing Fan • 24 Hour power from invertors • Backup power through generator • Rechargeable Torch • Solar water heater • Pressurized running Showers • Mosquito Repelent
• Laundry Service • Spa • Lounge • Boutique Shop • Books Library • Board Games • Driver guide accomodation • Wifi Internet
• Fully fledged bar (110sqm)
• Spacious dining tent (110sqm)
• Masai Cultural lessons • Story Telling Around Fireplace • Swahili Lessons • Star Gazing • Boma Dinner • *Private Dinner at Tent Deck • *Breakfast in Bed • *Breakfast at Tent Deck • *Bush Breakfast • Bush Lunch • Full Day Game Drive • Half Day Game Drive • Balloon Safaris. (*Recommended for Honeymooners)